Me encontre una guia kstyle EN Iingles xD! alguien lo traduce??

Tema en 'Gunz Online' iniciado por xDarkAdri4nx, 1 Ene 2009.

1. xDa

xDarkAdri4nx
    Expand Collapse
    Soldado Raso

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Expert or a Noob, you will probably find a few cool things in this guide [​IMG].

Want to Help the guide? I need Replays for TBFLY, DHS, PPQ, ETC. Pm me for details.

Also, please Rate My guide after you have read it (right upperhand corner of this first post)

Welcome to the fast paced world of Kstyle. Inside this guide you will find all my knowledge of Kstyle, along with replays, explanations, and tips.

If you know something that wasn’t mentioned here, please post about it, and I will add it to my guide giving you credit for the submission. From a technique to an abbreviation, I will be grateful to all generous people.[​IMG]

To those reading, I hope you find this guide helpful. [​IMG]

To view these replays, DOWNLOAD THEM TO THE \Gunz\Replay FOLDER, to find the folder, take a replay, and follow the directory to it.
    To VIEW THE REPLAY, press the REPLAY button in the bottom left corner of your gunz screen in the lobby

[​IMG]
    ^^^^^^^ this button thats highlighted!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To find something quickly, press Ctrl F, and enter the code on the left of the content you wish to see...
    for example, if you want to quick find Void Step, Press Ctrl F and enter 0030.

Table of Contents
    #key| Name
    ================================================== ====
    This color means it was LAST update
    This color means it was THIS update
    0001|1. Version
    0002|2. Table of Contents
    0003|3. FAQ
    0004|4. PRE-Kstyle
    0005|-- Tips and pointers
    0006|-- Key Combos
    0007|-- Armor Priority
    0008|-- Hit Boxes
    0009|5. Weapons
    0010|6. Gladiator Games
    0011|7. Kstyle Move abbreviations
    0012|8. The difference between a move and a Technique
    0013|9. The guide to Kstyle moves
    0014|-- Massive Techniques
    0015|-- JSD (NO REPLAY)
    0016|-- Silent Jump
    0017|-- Silent Step
    0018|-- Wall Cancel
    0019|-- Wall Slash
    0020|-- Multi Wall Run
    0021|-- Double Slash
    0022|-- BFLY (Replays of both Male and Female BFLY with Kodachis and Katanas)
    0023|--- Learning BFLY from step 1
    0024|--- SILENT BFLY
    0025|---- Side BFLY
    0026|---- Offensive BFLY
    0027|---- Defensive BFLY
    0028|---- Zigzag BFLY
    0029|---- Chaos BFLY
    0030|---- COD BFLY
    0031|-- Double Butterfly
    0032|-- Void Step
    0033|-- Light Step
    0034|-- Flash Step
    0035|---- Aerial Flash
    0036|---- Ground Flash
    0037|---- Wall Climbing Flash
    0038|-- Reload Shot
    0039|-- Slash Shot
    0040|-- Slash Shot (2)
    0041|-- Half Step/Reload Half Step
    0042|-- Half Half Step/Reload Half Half Step
    0043|-- Million Step
    0044|-- Wall Post
    0045|-- YoYo Dash
    0046|-- Eighth Step
    0047|-- Instant Kills (INCLUDES HOW TO GET OUT OF JUGGLE!)
    0048|---- Shooting
    0049|---- Juggle Safe Fall
    0050|---- Juggle non-Safe Fall
    0051|-- Instant Falls
    0052|---- Instant Fall
    0053|---- Instant Fall to Shot
    0054|---- Hymn's Insta Fall Guide
    0055|-- Removed
    0056|-- Removed
    0057|-- Super Dash Glitch
    0058|-- Secret Gun Massive
    0059|-- Dragon Flight Technique
    0060|-- Stylish Step
    0061|-- Dan Step
    0062|-- Taps
    0063|-- Huge Massive Glitch
    0064|-- Slash Medding
    0065|-- Quick Medding
    0066|-- WindStep
    0067|10. Ending Statement
    0068|11. Credits / Special Thanks / Contributors
    0069|12. Copy Rights
    0070|13. Asking for Private Lessons
    0071|14. THE ULTIMATE REPLAYS
    0072|15. The Players Technique Handbook
    0073|16. The Kstyle Check List
    0074|17. Files for this guide.

~~~~~~ FAQ ~~~~~~​

Q.1) Any tips for beginner Kstylers?
    A.1) I would suggest resetting the options to the lowest except for weapon detail, leave weapon detail at normal so you can see rocket trails.

Q.2) What is the best game setting to practice Kstyle?
    A.2) Well, that depends… If you are just trying out a new move, I suggest a solo training game, so you don’t get shot at. After you have your move down, go to low player death matches with a max of only 8 players or so, that way you wont get much lag, and you will be able to constantly practice your Kstyle in a real combat situation. When you get better at Kstyle, I suggest doing team death match type games, as you will often find the more experienced Kstyle users in there.

Q.3) What is the fastest way to learn Kstyle?
    A.3) Using it every game is the fastest way, but it will still take 2 ~ 6 weeks to be competent at Kstyle.

Q.4) Why should I do Kstyle instead of just shooting people?
    A.4) Well, I like Kstyle because it’s fast paced, and you are a tough adversary when you are using Kstyle well. Plus Kstyle gives the game more of a challenge instead of just shooting people.

Q.5) How can I do a <move here> with a Kodachi?
    A.5) The same way you do with a Katana, it will only look different.

Q.6) Where can I learn Kstyle?
    A.6) I have made a nice Kstyle guide with replays at gunzfactor.com in the bounty stockpile section, please go and check it out if you want to pursue Kstyle.

Q.7) Why is KStyle Korean Style?
    A.7) The reason its called Korean style is because an old player named Korean/Kraise brought the basic movements from KGunz to IGunz

~~~~~~ PRE-Kstyle ~~~~~~​

Well, before you get into Kstyle, lets make sure you set up your game right.
    1) Change all settings to the lowest except for Weapon effect. Leave weapon effects at normal so you can see rocket trails.
    2) You CANT use a dagger and be considered using Kstyle, sorry.
    3) Find the moves, practice them, and have fun. [​IMG]

Tips and Pointers of Kstyle​

Now that that’s out of the way, lets get to the simple points of Kstyle

1. Running up stairs with a block is a NO NO. It does'nt take much to do a RS at your legs and kill you. I suggest using the walls (wall running, wall climbing, etc)

2. Don’t force yourself to do moves. All this will accomplish is getting you all tensed up, and then its harder to do a move, and even if you can do it, you will probably be paying more attention to your hands, and not the guy with the shotgun that’s sitting right behind you. [​IMG]

3. Minimax yourself. Minimax is an old RPG term that means find your strengths, and improve upon your weaknesses.

4. Don’t do Kstyle because it’s a formidable style. Go learn a BFLY step, and see how you like it. Learning Kstyle is a VERY long process. All other styles are JUST AS FORMIDABLE!If you dont believe me, go find a Dstyle pro (my friend LogicalApple for instance). The oddball fighters are VERY formidable. If a good Dstyler comes in a game, and a good Kstyler comes in a game, they both Stand a good chance of winning. Its all about how you play.

5. Kstyling every game is the best way to practice it. It WILL be hard at first, but stick with it, and you’ll be an accomplished Kstyle artist in no time. [​IMG]

6. Find a good Key combo that fits your hands and style of Kstyle.

7. I firmly believe Kstyle skill can’t be taught, it can only be learned through experience. The moves however, can be taught. [​IMG]

8. Kstyle is more about outwitting your opponent, not going faster. You may be able to do every move there is of Kstyle, but you dont know when to use the moves. Thats where Kstyle Experience comes in(mentioned above)

9. Learn Lightstep. This helps you get a basis for Kstlye movements.

10. Aiming is ESSENTIAL. If you cant Hit the guy when you do a HS you're boned. Go find a nice wall in town and use revs on windows from a distance. Alternate windows as you do this. It will help your aiming out.

Key Combo’s​

Here is another vital point of any successful gamer. You have to find a nice key combo that helps you play more efficiently. In other words, you don’t want to be using a Key combo where the keys are spread all about the keyboard, that isn’t smart what so ever. The efficient way is to reduce movement of the fingers and make keys that are some of the default, and some new keys. I wouldn’t really suggest doing too many new keys at one time, as it will really confuse you, because your hands will be wanting to follow the same pattern they are used to, not the new combo you just set up.

[​IMG]

Armor Priority​

Armor is an important part of a heavy hitter. You don’t want to have very good weapons without armor, unless of course you are the type who intentionally doesn’t wear armor to find a good challenge [​IMG]. Let me say that I think armor priority is based upon a weight to AP ratio, this meaning you want the most AP you can squeeze in for the least amount of weight. That being said, you need to look at what you HAVE equipped and what you WANT equipped. Heres my version of the priority of the 6 armor item types first. Left of < = Get rid of first, Right of < = Get rid of last.

Jacket < Pants
    Gloves < Boots
    HP/AP Ring = +Wieght Rings

2. Mav

MavericksZ
    Expand Collapse
    Comandante
    Usuario destacado

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Respuesta: Me encontre una guia kstyle EN Iingles xD! alguien lo traduce??

Creo que el traductor de Google esta por las puras >.< !

Aqui te lo dejo Traducido :

Experto o un Noob, es probable encontrar algunas cosas en esta guía.

¿Quiere la guía de ayuda? Necesito Replays para TBFLY, EDS, PPQ, ETC. Pm me para más detalles.

También, por favor Vota Mi guía después de haber leído (upperhand esquina derecha de este primer puesto)

Bienvenido al mundo de rápido Kstyle. Dentro de esta guía encontrará todo mi conocimiento de Kstyle, junto con repeticiones, explicaciones y consejos.

Si sabe algo que no se menciona aquí, por favor, después de él, y voy a agregar a mi guía que ofrece crédito para la presentación. De una técnica para una abreviatura, voy a estar agradecido a todas las personas generosas.

Para aquellos que lean, espero que encuentre esta guía útil.

Para ver estas repeticiones, descargarlos en la \ Gunz \ Repetir carpeta, para buscar la carpeta, una repetición, y siga la guía a la misma.
    A VER EL REPLAY, pulse el botón REPLAY en la esquina inferior izquierda de su pantalla Gunz en el vestíbulo

Haga clic en esta barra para ver la imagen completa.

^^^^^^^ Thats destacó este botón!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Para encontrar algo rápidamente, pulse Ctrl + F e introduzca el código de la parte izquierda del contenido que desea ver ...
    por ejemplo, si quieres encontrar Prohibido el paso rápido, presione Ctrl F e introduzca 0030.

Tabla de contenidos
    tecla # | Nombre
    Esto significa que el color de la última actualización
    Este color significa que la presente actualización se
    0001 | 1. Versión
    0002 | 2. Tabla de contenidos
    0003 | 3. Preguntas más frecuentes
    0004 | 4. PRE-Kstyle
    0005 | - Consejos y sugerencias
    0006 | - Clave Combos
    0007 | - Armor Prioridad
    0008 | - Acierto Recuadros
    0009 | 5. Armas
    0010 | 6. Juegos de gladiadores
    0011 | 7. Mover Kstyle abreviaturas
    0012 | 8. La diferencia entre un movimiento y una Técnica
    0013 | 9. La guía se mueve a Kstyle
    0014 | - Técnicas masiva
    0015 | - JSD (NO REPLAY)
    0016 | - Silencioso Ir
    0017 | - Paso Silencioso
    0018 | - Wall Cancelar
    0019 | - Muro de tala
    0020 | - Ejecutar múltiples Muro
    0021 | - Doble Barra
    0022 | - BFLY (Replays de los hombres y mujeres con Kodachis y BFLY katanas)
    0023 | --- BFLY Aprendizaje desde el paso 1
    0024 | --- BFLY SILENCIO
    0025 |---- lateral BFLY
    0026 |---- ofensivas BFLY
    0027 |---- Defensivo BFLY
    0028 |---- Zigzag BFLY
    0029 |---- Caos BFLY
    0030 |---- COD BFLY
    0031 | - Doble Mariposa
    0032 | - Prohibido el paso
    0033 | - Paso de luz
    0034 | - Flash Paso
    0035 |---- aérea Flash
    0036 |---- tierra Flash
    Muro de Escalada 0037 |---- Flash
    0038 | - Volver a cargar a tiros
    0039 | - Roza shot
    0040 | - Roza shot (2)
    0041 | - Paso la mitad / mitad Recargar Paso
    0042 | - Paso Media Media / Media Media Recargar Paso
    0043 | - Millones de Paso
    0044 | - Muro de Correos
    0045 | - YoYo Dash
    0046 | - Octavo Paso
    0047 | - Instant Mata (INCLUYE cómo salir de malabares!)
    0048 |---- Tiro
    0049 |---- malabarismos Otoño seguro
    0050 |---- no hace juegos malabares-Safe Otoño
    0051 | - Instant Cataratas
    Otoño 0052 |---- instantánea
    Otoño 0053 |---- instantánea a tiros
    0054 |---- Himno del Otoño Insta Guía
    0055 | - Eliminado
    0056 | - Eliminado
    0057 | - Glitch Super Dash
    0058 | - Arma Secreta masiva
    0059 | - Dragon vuelo Técnica
    0060 | - Diseño Paso
    0061 | - Dan Paso
    0062 | - Grifos
    0063 | - Enorme masiva Glitch
    0064 | - Roza Medding
    0065 | - Quick Medding
    0066 | - WindStep
    0067 | 10. Declaración de poner fin a
    0068 | 11. Créditos / Agradecimientos Especiales / Colaboradores
    0069 | 12. Derechos de copia
    0070 | 13. Pedir Lecciones Privadas
    0071 | 14. LA MEJOR REPLAYS
    0072 | 15. El Manual de Técnica de jugadores
    0073 | 16. El Kstyle Check List
    0074 | 17. Archivos de esta guía.

~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ FAQ

Q.1) Los consejos para principiantes Kstylers?
    A.1) yo sugerimos las opciones al mínimo, excepto para armas detalle, licencia de armas en detalle normal para que puedas ver los senderos de cohetes.

Q.2) ¿Cuál es el mejor juego de ajuste Kstyle a la práctica?
    A.2) Bueno, eso depende ... Si se acaba de probar un nuevo movimiento, sugiero un solo juego de la formación, por lo que no se dispararon. Después de tener a su bajar, ir a la baja coincide con la muerte jugador con un máximo de sólo 8 jugadores más o menos, de esa manera usted no obtener mucho retraso, y podrás acceder a la práctica constante en su Kstyle un combate real situación. Al llegar en mejor Kstyle, sugiero hacer equipo de juegos de tipo de concordancia de muerte, ya que a menudo se encuentran los usuarios más experimentados Kstyle en ese país.

Q.3) ¿Cuál es la manera más rápida de aprender Kstyle?
    A.3) El uso de cada juego es la manera más rápida, pero aún se 2 ~ 6 semanas para ser competente en Kstyle.

Q.4) ¿Por qué debo hacer Kstyle disparo en lugar de sólo las personas?
    A.4) Bueno, yo Kstyle gusta porque es rápido, y usted es un duro adversario cuando se utiliza Kstyle así. Kstyle Plus le da al juego más que un desafío en lugar de sólo disparo personas.

Q.5) ¿Cómo puedo hacer una <move aquí> con Kodachi?
    A.5) La misma manera como lo hizo con una Katana, es sólo un aspecto distinto.

Q.6) ¿Dónde puedo aprender Kstyle?
    A.6) he hecho un buen Kstyle guía con repeticiones en gunzfactor.com en la abundancia de existencias sección, por favor vaya y compruebe que si quieren seguir Kstyle.

Q.7) ¿Por qué es KStyle coreano Estilo?
    A.7) La razón de su estilo coreano llamado se debe a que un antiguo jugador llamado coreano / Kraise que los movimientos básicos de KGunz a IGunz

PRE-Kstyle ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Bueno, antes de entrar en Kstyle, asegúrese de que permite configurar el juego de la derecha.
    1) Cambiar todos los ajustes a los más bajos, excepto para armas efecto. Licencia de armas a los efectos normales de modo que pueda ver los senderos de cohetes.
    2) no puede usar una daga y se estudió la posibilidad de utilizar Kstyle, lo siento.
    3) Encuentre la mueve, la práctica, y divertirse.

Consejos y Pistas de Kstyle

Ahora que eso es de la forma, permite llegar a los puntos de Kstyle simple

1. Corriendo las escaleras con un bloque es un NO NO. Es does'nt tener mucho que ver un RS en las piernas y te matan. Yo sugiero utilizar las paredes (en ejecución pared, muro de escalada, etc)

2. No obligue a hacer movimientos. Todo esto se está haciendo cumplir a todos tensado, y luego su más difícil de hacer un movimiento, y aun cuando puede hacerlo, probablemente será una mayor atención a sus manos, y no el hombre con la escopeta que la sesión de justo detrás de usted.

3. Minimax mismo. Minimax RPG es un antiguo término que significa encontrar sus fortalezas y mejorar sus puntos débiles.

4. Kstyle no lo hace porque es un formidable estilo. Ir aprender un BFLY paso, y ver cómo te gusta. Kstyle aprendizaje es un proceso muy largo. Todos los demás estilos son temible! Si no me creen, ir a buscar un Dstyle pro (mi amigo LogicalApple, por ejemplo). Los combatientes son MUY curioso personaje formidable. Si un buen Dstyler viene en un juego, y un buen Kstyler viene en un juego, que tanto una buena oportunidad de ganar. Su todo acerca de cómo jugar.

5. Kstyling cada juego es la mejor forma de practicarlo. Será difícil al principio, pero con el palo, y se le Kstyle realizado un artista en ningún momento.

6. Encontrar una buena combinación de clave que se adapte a tus manos y el estilo de Kstyle.

7. Creo firmemente Kstyle habilidad no se puede enseñar, sólo puede ser adquirida a través de la experiencia. Los movimientos sin embargo, puede ser enseñado.

8. Kstyle está burlando más información acerca de tu oponente, no va más rápido. Usted puede ser capaz de hacer cada movimiento es de Kstyle allí, pero no sé cuándo usar los movimientos. Es donde entra en Kstyle Experiencia (antes mencionado)

9. Lightstep aprender. Esto le ayuda a obtener una base para Kstlye movimientos.

10. Con el objetivo es esencial. Si no puede el tipo de golpe cuando lo haces eres un HS deshuesada. Ve a buscar a un buen muro de la ciudad y el uso revoluciones en las ventanas desde la distancia. Suplente ventanas como lo hace este. Esto ayudará a su encaminadas a cabo.

Combo de la clave

Aquí hay otro punto de vital importancia el éxito de cualquier jugador. Usted tiene que encontrar una buena combinación de clave que le ayuda a desempeñar de manera más eficiente. En otras palabras, usted no quiere ser una clave utilizando la combinación de teclas que se propagan sobre todo el teclado, que no es tan inteligente que nunca. Es la manera eficiente para reducir el movimiento de los dedos y hacer que las teclas son algunos de los por defecto, y algunas nuevas claves. Yo no sugiero hacer demasiadas nuevas claves a la vez, ya que realmente confundir, porque las manos se quieren seguir el mismo patrón que estamos acostumbrados a ver, no a la nueva combinación que acaba de crear.

Armadura de prioridad

Armor es una parte importante de un gran bateador. Usted no quiere tener muy buenas armas, sin armadura, a menos que, por supuesto, usted es el tipo que intencionalmente no usar la armadura para encontrar un buen desafío. Permítaseme decir que creo que la armadura de prioridad se basa en una relación de peso a la AP, el significado que desea la mayoría de AP puede apretar en los de menor cantidad de peso. Dicho esto, tiene que mirar lo que han equipado y lo que quiere equipadas. Heres mi versión de la prioridad de los 6 tipos de elementos de armadura primero. Izquierda de <= ¡Deshazte de la primera, el derecho de <= ¡Deshazte de la última.

Chaqueta <Pantalones
    Guantes <Botas
    HP / AP Anillo = + Wieght Anillos

Saludos & Feliz Año Nuevo!

Compartir esta página